Why Do I Need Licensed Mold Remediators to Handle a Minor Eagle Rock Mold Outbreak?
Inspect your home often for signs of water damage and hidden mold.
Mold Remediation Can Be Tricky; SERVPRO’s Highly Trained Technicians Are Well-Suited to Abate Unexpected Complications in Your Eagle Rock Home
When you notice evidence of mold in your Eagle Rock abode, it might seem easy. Brush off the feathery growth of mold organisms, spray the surface with a bleach solution, and feel good to go.
The Mold Keeps Coming Back! What Can I Do?
Unfortunately, mold remediation in Eagle Rock often encounters abrupt setbacks for the do-it-yourselfer. Understanding the life cycles of the roughly 100,000 identified fungi that can infest a home clarifies why remediation professionals obtain superior and more long-lasting results in circumstances where the mold growth is more pervasive than initially feared.
- Mold spores exist everywhere in the environment, both indoors and outdoors.
- Until mold spores encounter water, they cause little harm to structures.
- Mold spores awaken and begin to multiply, given time (24 to 48 hours) and exposure to moisture. Their hyphae (roots) infiltrate porous building materials containing organic substances such as drywall (cellulose).
What Does Professional Mold Remediation Do Differently?
Certified and licensed mold remediators follow research-based protocols from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), why SERVPRO crews are confident in their efforts. We look past the surface mold damage, seeking current or old water damage that fueled the mold outbreak, even behind walls or other cavities. Mold needs only water and oxygen to thrive. Our plan for remediation always includes:
- Containment of the area -- often with 1.6 polyethylene wrap and air scrubbing equipment to seal edges and force airborne debris through HEPA filters
- Removal of mold and irreparably damaged building materials -- using brushing, scraping, and controlled abrasion of some porous surfaces with soda or another type of blasting, removing the colonies and incapacitating deeply entwined hyphae
- Vacuuming and wiping down surfaces to remove traces of mold residues
- Application of EPA-registered antimicrobials to inhibit a rapid rebound
- Arrangement for water loss elimination
Our trained and licensed mold remediation crews are why SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale is uniquely qualified to help you with any size fungal infestation. Call us at (323) 255-1000 for a consultation.
More about Eagle Rock.
Mold Remediation: CMRC-82464
How Can I Restore My Glendale Home After A Flood?
Call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale today at (323) 255-1000 to get started on removing flood water.
Hire SERVPRO Restoration Teams to Clean and Restore Your Glendale Home
Every Glendale home suffers after a disaster of any kind. Flooding, though, continues to cause problems until all of the water and the soaked, damaged property is removed from the home.
All SERVPRO has to do is Pump Out the Water, Right?
No, stopping Glendale flood damage only starts with water removal. SERVPRO technicians use the latest equipment available to rapidly pump out flooding from your home, but that won’t eliminate every threat. Our team members also draw water out of personal and structural property like sofas and wall panels, dispose of items too damaged for restoration, and spray every affected surface with an anti-bacterial agent to reduce health threats and stop mold growth.
How Do You Get Water Out of My Walls?
For paneling, technicians use the following devices to remove trapped moisture:
• Air movers that generate a warm airflow which carefully pushes moisture out into the air without cracking or splitting drywall and other panels.
• Fans to draw the cool, moisture-filled air away from affected rooms, which speeds up the natural evaporation rate.
• Dehumidifiers to pull water out of the air, which increases the efficiency of the other devices.
Our restoration teams also use these devices to dry out sofas and other furniture. Team members place each piece on blocks or pallets and use the fans to increase air circulation all around them.
Why Is Flood Water a Health Risk?
Water that flows in from outside carries soil and other contaminants. SERVPRO technicians spray every surface affected by the flood to neutralize bacteria. This action, along with removing the water, also helps to reduce the possibility of mold growing inside your home, causing another disaster as we eliminate the first one.
Call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale today at (323) 255-1000 to get started on removing flood water. We are here to help you return your residence into your home once again.
How Long Does It Take to Restore a Glendale Home After a Fire?
Regardless of which room is affected, team SERVPRO can offer effective mitigation services to meet the needs. Call right away.
Calling in Trained Technicians from SERVPRO to Your Glendale Home Gets the Fire Restoration Accomplished Faster
Acting fast after you suffer a fire loss in your home is the best way to ensure the cleanup gets underway. The faster that you call in a restoration team to handle the damage, the easier it is to minimize the loss. SERVPRO has the skilled technicians and all of the equipment necessary to address the devastation in your Glendale home. You must not have only a rapid cleanup of all charred debris throughout your interior, but also moisture detection to pick up any areas where water is present from extinguishing the flames. We are Faster To Any Size Disaster, and we have crews available 24/7 for emergency service.
When Can Restoration Begin?
Once you have a fire in your home and first responders extinguish the fire, you can give our team a call to set a crew in motion to help with fire restoration in Glendale. After the emergency crew on the scene tells us that your home is safe to enter, we can begin the assessment phase. Our crew chief takes a look at the interior, inspects structural elements, and takes note of the damage. This allows us to formulate a detailed plan of action on how to proceed, including the right equipment for the job. Early mitigation is best to cut down on the onset of secondary damage, which then reduces the costs.
What Does Professional Fire Restoration Mean?
We are available for total fire damage cleanup and restoration of your interior in Glendale. Once our crew finishes all phases of the project, your home will be “Like it never even happened.” We take the time to address any areas where soot and smoke residue settled, including tight cracks and crevices. All debris and charred building materials get removed so that we can start in on the restoration and replacement phases. We always work as efficiently as possible while using all of our resources, such as:
- Removal of any personal belongings in the fire-loss zone with our pack-out services. Items get relocated where they get cleaned carefully by our trained restoration team.
- We handle the removal of soot from each surface to inhibit corrosion and further damage.
- We assign technicians to each job, including cleaning the walls, ceilings, and other surface areas.
- All of the structural elements of your building are scrutinized to ensure safety.
- If any foul odors from smoke penetrated the wall cavities, we could also remove a couple of inches of your insulation to replace them with fresh insulation.
How is Professional Restoration Different from Traditional Cleaning Methods?
Even with your best efforts, it is challenging to remove the charred mess and stubborn odors that a fire incident leaves behind. We always suggest calling in the help of our IICRC-certified technicians for a variety of reasons, such as:
- With the amount of water or chemicals that first responders used to put out the fire, particular caution must be taken. We utilize expert extraction techniques with our equipment and tools that help speed up the process.
- There can be toxic debris and residue left with any fire loss. Because of this, our team wears personal protective equipment (PPE) so that we can manage the job safely.
- Professional assessment is required for various structural elements of your home. We take a look at the ceilings, walls, and supports to determine stability and safety.
- The equipment, methods, and techniques that we use to address the buildup of soot depend on the surfaces and materials impacted. We follow standards set forth by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) on each fire loss we get called to.
- We clean and deodorize your interior to wrap up the job with the help of EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning agents.
Will There Be Lingering Odors?
Many homeowners say that one of the worst areas to tackle after a fire incident is the foul smell that the soot and smoke residue leaves behind. The odor left from the burnt materials can travel throughout your ventilation system. We have a variety of methods to address odors to ensure your interior is free of any reminders of the fire, including:
- Sealants for use on your walls as well as your HVAC system
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers
- Hydroxyl generators
Not all of the deodorizers that we have in a liquid form get disbursed through a fogger or mister. We also have products that can be added to cleaning mixes for items that we are restoring by hand. If some of the odors in your home are tougher than others, they may require overnight treatment with solvent-based mixtures.
You can count on us at SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/South Glendale to handle your fire restoration needs. If you would like to have a crew deployed to your location, give us a call at (323) 255-1000.
What Can I do to Repair My Burnt Wood Frame After a Fire?
SERVPRO can get your property back to the state it was in before the unfortunate incident.
SERVPRO Can Conduct Specialized Techniques to Restore the Burnt Structure of your Glendale Home
Sometimes when flames flare up inside your house in Glendale, the blaze can consume and burn several of your building materials and structural components. Your wooden frame can sometimes get charred so severely that your house's structure becomes weak.
How can you fix my structure if my wood framing becomes weak in spots?
In some more severe fire damage restoration projects in Glendale, the heat coming from the blaze can cause charring or scorching of your building's frame. When the charring results in a loss of structural integrity, our SERVPRO technicians can replace sections of your framing to restore your structure's strength. We have both a general contractor license and a residential contractor license under the California State License Board #999460. If the charring is only on the surface of your wooden structural components, then we can remove the burnt materials by sanding, scrubbing, or sandblasting. As a final step, we can then use specialized sealant paint to seal any in foul odors remaining in the materials.
What can you do if my structural components are stained by soot residues?
Cleaning light or moderate residues- When working to eliminate moderate soots, we can employ dry cleaning methods such as wiping the affected areas down with a dry sponge. If the surface is non-porous, then we can apply water-based detergents to clean the affected wood framing.
Removing heavy residues- Heavier residues can require more abrasive removal methods such as blasting with dry ice, soda ash, or ground corn cobs. Blasting usually only removes a small amount of the surface of your wooden framing materials.
Sealing- When removing soot residues, we prefer to implement abrasive blasting or cleaning methods to get all of the soils from the surface of your structural components. However, when other removal efforts fail, we can seal the affected areas to prevent foul odors from existing.
If the wood frame inside your house Highland Park or Atwater Village ever gets burnt or charred, call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale at (323) 255-1000 any day of the week.
Learn more about Glendale.
A Fire Has Damaged My Apartment Complex, Who Can Help Me Restore It?
Let SERVPRO take care of your Eagle Rock business. We know how important your business is.
Contact SERVPRO to Handle the Commercial Fire Damage at Your Eagle Rock Apartment Complex
As the owner of a multi-family dwelling, the news of a fire on the property can be heartbreaking. The most common causes of fires are smoking, cooking accidents, electrical faults, and flammable liquids. After a fire in your Eagle Rock apartment complex, it is essential to know what to do.
What should I do immediately after receiving information about the fire?
After an incident of commercial fire damage at your Eagle Rock apartment complex, you should take the right steps towards restoring your property quickly. You should call SERVPRO so that the restoration process can start soon. The other things you need to do include:
- Notifying all the tenants about the fire and that it may be hazardous to enter the property.
- Try to determine what caused the fire for insurance purposes and to understand the right and next steps to take.
- Inform your insurance company about the incident. Your insurer can send adjusters and investigators to your property.
- Document the damage to your property by capturing images or videos. This can help you get the proper compensation from your insurance firm.
- Secure your property from vandals, trespassers, and the elements of weather.
How quickly should I begin restoring my property?
It is critical to begin restoring your apartment complex as soon as possible. Our SERVPRO team can remove the ruined materials, clean, and repair your units. Cleaning and restoration services reduce the cost of fire damage claims. They are more cost-effective than replacement and resurfacing. Our team can apply the elements and principles of cleaning to restore materials to their preloss state. We can also repaint structural surfaces, recover some upholstered contents, and refinish wood contents.
Why is rapid cleanup so important?
Ash and smoke residues can cause most surfaces to discolor the longer they remain in apartments. Plastic items also discolor quickly. Within hours the finishes and fiberglass on appliances can start to turn yellow, and metal can begin to tarnish. After a few days, ash can cause permanent discoloration of walls and items made of fabric because it is acidic. After some weeks, metal can start to erode, and windows and other items made from glass can become permanently etched. Beginning the cleanup process soon prevents these issues.
How can SERVPRO restore my apartment complex?
We can clean the fire and smoke damage with extreme care and thoroughness. We have suitable products and equipment for water removal, comprehensive cleanup, and treatment of surfaces and deodorization of unpleasant smells.
After a fire loss in your apartment complex, SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale can take the right steps to restore it to its preloss condition. Call us any time at (323) 255-1000.
To learn more about Eagle Rock, click here.
Eliminating Flood Damage In Glendale
SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale saves structures and contents with mitigation that keeps it looking, “Like it never even happened.”
Eliminating Flood Damage Contaminants From a Glendale Home
According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, flooding leads to more than $40 Billion in damages per year. The United States alone comprises 20% of this damage at an $8 billion annual average. Many areas of California may get only half or less of the 38" rainfall average, but flooding from the Los Angeles River can still affect your home.
If your Glendale home endures flood damage and needs an emergency response team, SERVPRO technicians are ready to extract moisture, sanitize your home, and preserve its contents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This SERVPRO team is also licensed to provide general and residential contracting services to restore your home (#999460), as well as mold remediation in the event of microbial growth due to floodwaters (#CMRC-82464).
What Makes Floodwaters Hazardous
Flooding presents a diverse array of risks for homeowners to avoid, both in their homes and on the road, including:
• Damaged infrastructure, such as downed power lines
• Sewage and livestock waste
• Industrial by-products such as household cleaners, medical waste, and industrial chemicals
• Displaced rodents and insects
• Physical obstructions including lumber and vehicles
With that in mind, how can you protect yourself? The ideal solution is to stay out of the water. However, if you do have to cross through floodwaters, there are precautions you can take to minimize risk. These include wearing nonporous clothing like rubber boots and gloves, sterilizing wet clothes after use, and sanitizing any injuries, no matter how small, as soon as possible.
SERVPRO's Sanitation Tools & Techniques
Depending on the extent of flooding, SERVPRO techs may directly spray down surfaces with an EPA-registered disinfectant. If waters have receded and saturated walls and flooring, however, removing contaminants and porous materials that have absorbed floodwaters is a must for maintaining sanitary conditions. Sheetrock or drywall affected by flooding is typically cut out starting at a point twelve inches above water levels and is replaced during the reconstruction process.
SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale saves structures and contents with mitigation that keeps it looking, “Like it never even happened.” Call (323) 255-1000 for service that starts within hours of your initial contact.
For more about Glendale click here.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Eagle Rock, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale today at (323) 255-1000 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
We Just Had Flooding From a Storm in Eagle Rock, How Can I Clean it Up?
Make sure that your storm damaged roof does not allow additional water to gain entry into the home. Contact SERVPRO right away.
Flood Damage is No Match for our Skilled Team at SERVPRO, Call Us to Restore Your Eagle Rock Home!
During or after a storm in Eagle Rock, flooding can send water throughout your interior in several ways. Water could breach the roof, come into openings at doorways, or push through your main level. It is imperative you seek the assistance that you need fast so that you can stop the water from migrating into other areas. This is where our team at SERVPRO can spring into action once you call to deploy a crew to your property.
What Determines the Level of Damage with Flooding?
If flood damage in Eagle Rock is present after a storm, there are several ways that it may impact your property. These factors generally include:
- Any access points where the water made its way inside
- The total volume of the water involved in your flood loss
- The length of time that your property and belongings have been saturated or submerged
Looking at all of these factors, it is easy to see why proper assessment of the incident is imperative. This allows our skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) to formulate the best strategy for safely and efficiently removing water and facilitating the drying process within your Eagle Rock home.
What Has the Biggest Impact on My Home During a Flooding Incident?
While each flood incident remains unique, the water volume and how long it remains in the home plays a significant role in the level of damage. This is why our skilled crew works as diligently as possible to extract standing floodwater, thus helping to minimize impact wherever possible. Immediate water extraction may not always be possible, which is why we do a thorough evaluation to determine the best measures to take. Some of the reasons that extraction could get delayed include:
- Floodwater located outside your home has yet to recede.
- The potential for causing additional damage when starting too soon.
- Issues with finding the right point of disposal.
There are times when the removal of stormwater or flooding can have harmful effects. For example, if your home happens to have a basement, removing water too quickly can destabilize the walls of the foundation.
The removal of interior water before the area surrounding your home sees a recession of floodwater may not be feasible. The last thing any homeowner wants is for water to begin seeping back inside. In some situations, it is better to wait so that the groundwater outside has the chance to recede before extraction begins. Our skilled IICRC-certified technicians at SERVPRO know how to navigate all possible obstacles that might be in the way. For example, if the water outside has yet to recede, we take other measures to pack-out your belongings from the loss zone to keep them safe from water saturation.
How Long will Flood Removal Take?
There is no such thing as a cookie-cutter guideline for water extraction during or after a flood because each situation presents differently. Our trained crew has the experience, and we know how to adapt to provide you with the most realistic time estimate possible. We take into consideration a variety of factors, including:
- All water intrusion points
- The size of your property
- Extraction equipment efficiency
- The contents within your home
The larger your property or, the more rooms you have, the more potential there is for water migration. Additionally, significant contents like appliances or bulky furniture may hamper movement during the removal process, which might delay your extraction.
Why Do I Need SERVPRO for Flood Water Removal?
Our level of preparedness for flood damage situations is unparalleled. We have worked on countless flooding incidents and a variety of water damage jobs that have given us the experience necessary to get your job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our skilled crew knows the best ways to tackle a variety of tasks that could pop during the restoration. We know the right steps to avoid them while also eliminating unnecessary delays.
- Our crews come equipped with a range of extraction equipment to handle any water extraction challenges
- We can remove high volumes of water as well as detect hidden areas of moisture that could harbor mold growth
- Standard equipment on our Green Fleet includes specialized cavity extractors like our Injectidry system as well as truck-mounted extractors with the ability to pull hundreds to thousands of gallons of water from your home
In some instances, controlled demolition is necessary to ensure all damaged building materials get removed from your home. Flood cuts may be made several inches above the waterline or vent holes get punched into the walls to allow water to escape the cavity for adequate drying. All of this gets wrapped up with new materials for a finished look, and your entire interior is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized to make it like new again.
To have a crew deployed to your home to assess flood damage, call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/South Glendale today at (323) 255-1000.
I Need Water Removal Services in Glendale? Can I Contact The Experts at SERVPRO?
You can count on our team to respond quickly to your emergency call.
We Have Expert Solutions to Help With Your Water Damage In Glendale.
After the removal of pooling water, what is left behind can be unpleasant to look at or even release bad smells. Getting rid of staining and soiling can go beyond the scope of household cleaning products in which case you need professional help. We have built our reputation on the removal, remediation and cleanup of water all over the United States. We stick to a few simple principles that have served us well.
The immediate impact of water damage in Glendale properties is usually taken on by the infrastructure of the home. Subfloor mats that become saturated with moisture can quickly become hotbeds for bacteria and fungi. Equally, wall cavities or furniture fittings can take on moisture undetected to the naked eye causing long-term problems. SERVPRO are experts at spotting potential problem areas that may have slipped your notice.
As a local company, we can provide qualified water technicians reducing call out times. As a national franchise, we are able to mobilize state-of-the-art equipment to help rehabilitate your property and possessions. One of the most important methods in restoring water damages is allowing airflow into wall cavities. Properties that take on moisture in pockets with minimal airflow can quickly become stagnant and produce unwanted smells or appearance.
SERVPRO can bring injectidry systems to your property to remove moisture that may be stagnating in wall cavities. These advanced equipment use a series of injectors spaced four inches apart to blast hot air rapidly into cavities or underneath fittings and dry them. One of the benefits of injectidry systems is that they remove the need to replace large sections of drywall. In most cases, sheetrock can be thoroughly dried using this equipment rather than having to be removed or replaced.
Discoloration is a common side effect of paintwork that is exposed to excessive amounts of water for a prolonged period. SERVPRO can repaint the affected area using an antimicrobial base layer. Applying antimicrobial treatments to carpets, paintwork or possessions is an essential part of the water remediation. Doing so can significantly reduce the risk of secondary damages, and expenses, caused by mold or mildew growth.
A professional solution is best left to the water damage experts, contact SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale at (323) 255-1000 for assistance.
For more on Glendale, click here.
What Options Do I Have For My Glendale Commercial Flood Damage?
Even the smallest flood can keep your business from operating at fullest potential, Let the experts at SERVPRO repair any flood damage you may have.
What SERVPRO Can Do For Your Commercial Flood Damage In Glendale.
Even with minor flooding, the potential for damage to a business can be much more than first understood. Water cannot be allowed to just simply evaporate; it penetrates the surface it covers and gets into sub-flooring too quickly. It absorbs through paint and into walls even faster.
Flood damage to Glendale businesses starts completely out of sight. SERVPRO restoration technicians know from experience that wood floors begin to warp and split in just a day or two. Sheetrock (drywall) that has absorbed water begins to disintegrate just as quickly; even worse, it becomes a perfect food source for mold spores to expand and grow.
To restore your business to its original state, our technicians are trained to strict IICRC standards. Each office has an extensive inventory of equipment to ensure every possible source of damage is cleaned. We keep a team of professionals on call 24-hours a day to ensure we can get to work within hours or even minutes after you call us.
Once on-site, we handle every aspect of the damage. This includes:
- Securing your building
- Inspect and determine a restoration plan
- Pump out all standing water
- Remove and store unaffected property
- Extract water from carpets and floors
- Clean or replace soiled carpets
- Dry areas of the building of excess moisture
- Replace structure drywall that has been compromised by mold
- Repair and reconstruction of building structure and property that has sustained minor damage
- Eliminate odors that result from mold or water-soaked cloth such as curtains, drapes and furniture
- Sanitize property contaminated by sewage if the plumbing or septic system has been compromised
- Return property to the building once all actions have been completed.
SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale understands just how extensive water damage can be. If a business does not deal with it quickly enough, the cost can run into thousands of dollars. For a small business, this can mean shutting the doors permanently. If you have or even just suspect you have a problem, call us today at (323) 255-1000. We're here to help.
Click here for more about Glendale.