Recent Before & After Photos

House in Eagle Rock, CA completely flooded

The Customer came home to her house completely flooded and called us right away. Our crew got there within thirty minutes of the initial phone call. Our crew wa... READ MORE

Why SERVPRO is a Wise Choice for Eagle Rock Restoration

There are circumstances like widespread structure fires that overwhelm Eagle Rock properties and leave homeowners struggling to return the structure to its orig... READ MORE

Cleaning Up After Water Damage in an Eagle Rock Office

Damaged plumbing in the wall cavity of this Eagle Rock office building left technicians with several types of damage to contend with when we arrived. Because we... READ MORE

Eagle Rock Art Studio Had a Fire Sale! Not Good!

The Before Photo depicts the interior of a high-ceiling art studio after a devastating fire. Our SERVPRO FSRT fire and smoke restoration technicians responded p... READ MORE

Water Damage In Eagle Rock

We are the crew to call when your Eagle Rock home experiences a water damage incident. Our skilled specialists are standing by 24/7 to respond to your call. Whe... READ MORE

Glendale Unpleasant Sewage Backup

A blockage in a sewage pipe from the commode in a Glendale residence can display a very unpleasant circumstance. The fecal matter carries bacteria, possible vir... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage – Eagle Rock

Commercial water damage sometimes strikes large buildings in the Eagle Rock area. When the facilities are large the equipment necessary to mitigate the damage n... READ MORE

Bathroom Mold Removal and Repair in an Eagle Rock Home

When inadequate ventilation persists in the bathroom of Eagle Rock homes, many ends up facing the situation our SERVPRO team restored in this residence. After p... READ MORE

Restoring an Eagle Rock Home's Bathroom After Fire Damage

With threats like wildfires to Eagle Rock and the possibilities of neighboring properties experiencing unexpected structure fire concerns, embers and spreading ... READ MORE

Fire Damaged Living Room in Glassell Park

This living room fire damage in a Glassell Park home was the result of a wall heater electrical malfunction. Notice that the fire burned through the ceiling and... READ MORE