Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage Repair And Restoration In Eagle Rock

SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale is your best option when dealing with fire damage repair and restoration. At SERVPRO, we offer 24-hour emergency service and pride ourselves on our fast response time. We have the advanced equipment, experience, and specialized training to restore your property to pre-damage condition. “Like it never even happened.”

Fire and Smoke Damage to a Kitchen Area in Eagle Rock

A very greasy hood vent filter resulted in a small fire in this Eagle Rock home. Our SERVPRO tech setup an hydroxyl generator to purge the air of unpleasant odors and wiped down the soot to prevent smearing. He de-greased the hood and sanded the wood cabinets in preparation for refinishing.

House fire in Eagle Rock

This is the aftermath of a fire that start in a room and spread throughout the house. There was significant damage to the structure of the home. The contents in the home were destroyed and their was smoke and soot throughout the house. The owner was impressed with how quickly we got to her residence and we started removing debris, Tarp her roof, and cleaned out her home. We make disaster seem "Like it never even happened". She was impressed with the techs how professional and sympathetic they were. They explained the process before they started to work and help. "We are always here to help" in any disaster. Nothing is to big for us. Call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/ S. Glendale 323-410-0041.

Fire Damage – Eagle Rock Odor Control

Fire damage in Eagle Rock produces that very familiar soot and smoke odor associated with fires. SERVPRO uses ozone generators like the one pictured here to clean up the smoke and soot odors. Ozone generators alter the chemical property of oxygen which removes odors that have been created by soot and smoke from fires. If fire damage strikes your home or commercial facility and leaves odors behind, call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock 24/7 at (323) 410-0041. We offer 24-hour emergency service and are equipped to deal with any size disaster.

Fire Damaged Ceiling and Roof in Eagle Rock

An electrical short started a fire in the attic area of this den. Fire codes weren't followed in the construction of this room, and now there was a mess. We completed the demolition, (after the electrician had fixed the unapproved workmanship), and then sanitized and deodorized the damaged area in preparation for a rebuild.

Fire Damage Demonstration

Pictured is a SERVPRO sponsored demonstration by a local Fire Department on the dangers of a flash fire in a kitchen. The intense heat and smoke can sear your skin, and the superheated air and smoke can cause rapid asphyxiation. Safety comes first!

Bathroom Fire

This bathroom vent fan exploded into flames leaving soot and smoke damage throughout the bathroom. Our team was in there in no time.  We removed the damaged drywall from around the fan housing.  We were able to clean and restore the remaining drywall in the room, and then deodorized the entire home

SERVPRO of Eagle Rock is Ready for Anything

We have seen this more often when a customer accidently hit the fire sprinkler and accidently break it. We have bought a tool that will help us help you it is called Quick Stopper. All of our techs have one in case you ever need us to stop the fire sprinkler water from flooding your home or business.