Your Glendale Home Deserves Careful Attention with Skilled Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO Leaves No Area of Your Glendale, CA Property Unaddressed When Called for Rapid Mold Remediation and Restoration
There are many reasons to love Glendale, CA, including the nickname given in 2013 as L.A.’s Neighborhood of the Year. As a peaceful yet lively suburb situated in the heart of California’s Los Angeles County, this region is home to many community members and business owners alike. Glendale is surrounded by other equally up-and-coming boroughs, including Glassell Park, Atwater Village, Verdugo Hills, and Eagle Rock.
In terms of size, Glendale, CA, is made up of an estimated population of around 200,000 people in 2014. This number made it one of the largest cities located within L.A. County and the 23rd most significant city within the state of California. Location-wise, you will find Glendale just 8 miles to the north of bustling downtown Los Angeles, CA. Glendale is bisected by the stunning Verdugo Mountains, making for an incredible backdrop for many local properties in the area.
Armenian Population and Other Notable Points of Interest in Glendale, CA
Some people may not realize that Glendale is made up of one of the largest Armenian populations around the globe, only coming in second to Yerevan. You will find Armenian restaurants, bakeries, and coffee shops all serving a variety of authentic eats throughout the city, including delicious baklava and lamb kebabs.
Glendale became incorporated back in 1906, then 12 years later annexed Tropico. From 1859 to 1925, Leslie Coombs Brand was a notable civic booster that is known for building a sprawling estate known as El Miradero in 1904. This estate included a stunning mansion comprised of various architecture, taking stylings from Indian, Moorish, and Spanish design. Leslie Brand was known for a love of flight, often hosting what was known as “fly-in” parties on a private airstrip.
Attractions and Nightlife
It used to be that Glendale, CA, was only known for the local mall. As time went on, this city has made quite a name for itself in terms of both local splendor and recreational activities, along with must-see attractions. Whether you want to go hiking or enjoy a few of the parks in the area, there is never any shortage of things to see and do. Not only will you find exciting galleries and museums, but there are also lovely dining options and live music venues that make for a beautiful night on the town.
Today, there are many unique things to see and do within the Glendale, CA area, including:
• Verdugo Park – Situated near the Verdugo Mountains and one of the most sizable parks in Glendale, Verdugo Park is a popular location with locals looking to get out and about to enjoy some fresh air amidst beautiful surroundings. The park includes basketball courts, baseball fields, play areas for children, picnic spots, a skate park, and horseshoe courts.
• Brand Boulevard – If shopping is something that sparks your interest, you will want to take a trip along Brand Boulevard along the main streets of Glendale. Here, you will find a wide selection of local shops that include cafes, eateries, bookstores, and smaller shops selling just about anything you could be looking for.
• The Museum of Neon Art – Also known as MONA, the Museum of Neon Art offers a one-of-a-kind viewing experience that you will not soon forget. The museum opened to the public back in 1981 and has remained dedicated to stunning neon artwork and preserving installations crafted from neon lighting. The original museum was located in downtown Los Angeles but moved to Glendale's current spot back in 2016. You will find signature pieces that used to reside in famous locations such as the Brown Derby and Grauman’s Chinese Theater.
Taking a look at restaurants, Glendale, California, brings you a diverse selection of places to grab a bite to eat. Some of the top restaurants include:
• Adana – this is an excellent Turkish-inspired eatery known for their fattoush salad and eggplant with onions on the menu, as well as a setting that is low-key and relaxed.
• Sevan Chicken Rotisserie – this is the place to go when you want to sample mouth-watering roasted chicken complete with moist, flavorful meat and perfectly crisp skin.
• Damon’s Steak House – When you want a steak and a curated cocktail, Damon’s Steak House is a tiki-inspired restaurant with a rich menu that includes everything from chops and steaks to fish and chips or vegetarian dishes.
• Porto’s Bakery & Café – Dating back to opening day in 1982, this infamous Cuban bakery offers delectable guava pastries, unique and tasty potato balls, and some of the best sandwiches in all of Los Angeles County.
Why Handle Mold Mitigation on Your Own? Call SERVPRO to Your Home or Business for Skilled Mold Remediation Services That Bring You Impeccable Results!
If your Glendale home or place of business starts to suffer from elevated humidity levels and excessive moisture, there is a real danger of mold contamination. The first 24 to 48 hours remain crucial as mold will colonize rapidly. Because the presence of mold can cause potential health effects, you need to have skilled remediation professionals to handle the mitigation and cleanup. SERVPRO is available to assist with proven methods and powerful EPA-registered cleaning agents to restore your interior.
Why Use SERVPRO for Mold Cleanup?
When you contact our crew to assist with mold remediation in Glendale, we provide a host of benefits, to include:
• Thorough and Proper Cleaning – Our IICRC-certified technicians know where to look for hidden moisture and areas where mold is known to thrive so that we can provide the deep clean you deserve.
• Inhibit Mold Spore Spread – Attempting to clean mold on your own may simply disturb and disperse the spores. We use a cautious approach and proven methods to limit the spread of mold so that you can have peace of mind knowing the job was done right.
When you know that you need to have professional mold remediation, you can look to our team at SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, with crews arriving on-site and ready to work within hours of your call. Contact us today by calling (323) 255-1000!