What Options Do I Have For My Glendale Commercial Flood Damage?
What SERVPRO Can Do For Your Commercial Flood Damage In Glendale.
Even with minor flooding, the potential for damage to a business can be much more than first understood. Water cannot be allowed to just simply evaporate; it penetrates the surface it covers and gets into sub-flooring too quickly. It absorbs through paint and into walls even faster.
Flood damage to Glendale businesses starts completely out of sight. SERVPRO restoration technicians know from experience that wood floors begin to warp and split in just a day or two. Sheetrock (drywall) that has absorbed water begins to disintegrate just as quickly; even worse, it becomes a perfect food source for mold spores to expand and grow.
To restore your business to its original state, our technicians are trained to strict IICRC standards. Each office has an extensive inventory of equipment to ensure every possible source of damage is cleaned. We keep a team of professionals on call 24-hours a day to ensure we can get to work within hours or even minutes after you call us.
Once on-site, we handle every aspect of the damage. This includes:
- Securing your building
- Inspect and determine a restoration plan
- Pump out all standing water
- Remove and store unaffected property
- Extract water from carpets and floors
- Clean or replace soiled carpets
- Dry areas of the building of excess moisture
- Replace structure drywall that has been compromised by mold
- Repair and reconstruction of building structure and property that has sustained minor damage
- Eliminate odors that result from mold or water-soaked cloth such as curtains, drapes and furniture
- Sanitize property contaminated by sewage if the plumbing or septic system has been compromised
- Return property to the building once all actions have been completed.
SERVPRO of Eagle Rock / South Glendale understands just how extensive water damage can be. If a business does not deal with it quickly enough, the cost can run into thousands of dollars. For a small business, this can mean shutting the doors permanently. If you have or even just suspect you have a problem, call us today at (323) 255-1000. We're here to help.
Click here for more about Glendale.