Fire Damaged Living Room in Glassell Park
This living room fire damage in a Glassell Park home was the result of a wall heater electrical malfunction. Notice that the fire burned through the ceiling and made its way through several parts of the roof. Our SERVPRO FSRT fire and smoke damage restoration technicians work diligently to deoderize and clean the home of all smoke/sut residue to create one happy customer. Daily communication was made with home owner to get their input on how they wanted things to look for the reconstruction and overall turned out to the customer being thrilled with the results. "Like it never even happened."