If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (323) 255-1000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Fire Damage in Atwater Village

Another kitchen fire caused by an unattended pot. The fire spread up the side of the hood into the cabinets and the ceiling. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke restoration technicians started the cleanup by removing the cabinetry, sheetrock ceiling, and hood. The renters left for several days, so we used ozone machines to cleanse the air of smoky particulates and odors. We dried out the joists and framing materials, deodorized the kitchen and crawl and then closed up the openings. The landlord supplied new wall cabinets which we installed and left the paint to others. Count on us to restore fire-damaged property. Dial day or night to (818) 244-6005 for prompt help.