This customer called SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/ S. Glendale early one morning asking for help. Their home had caught on fire in the middle of the night. Their content and structure was badly affected. We acted fast went in tarp their roof that was affected and dry sponged the walls. The carpet was affected with the soot and we cleaned their carpet. The customer was pleased she didn't think the carpet or walls would look this great. SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/ S. Glendale is "always here to help". For any water, fire, and mold damage related service please call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/ S, Glendale 24/7 call 323-255-1000.