Glendale Fire & Smoke Damage
The homeowners were surprised that the chimney flue was partially blocked and the fireplace did not vacate the smoke. The log fuel meant that this was a dry smoke fire and easier to clean up than a wet, sooty type of fire that usually occurs in the kitchen. The owner wanted us to pack-out his artwork and transport it to our facility for a safe and precise cleaning service. We documented the items and returned them after we treated the smoke damaged area of the house. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke damage technicians followed the best practices of the IICRC guidelines in sponging down the smoky residue from the walls, ceiling, and the mantle. We then prime coated to help limit the odor of smoke and staining before we deodorized the rooms. "Like it never even happened."