Glendale Water Damage in a Wall
One of the water pipes insides the wall burst, causing water damage to this Glendale house. The water collected inside the wall creating a drying problem. Our team had to open the wall to dry the interior completely. We safely discarded the water-logged drywall, applied an antifungal agent and deodorized the cramped space to avoid the possibility of mold or mildew growth. We dried the affected area thoroughly, and then patched up the wall and installed a new water heater. “Like it never even happened." For the results you want when you want them, call SERVPRO of Eagle Rock at 818-244-6005. We respond to commercial or residential water, fire, mold or trauma scene emergencies 24/7/365!