Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Rebuild of Fire Damaged Bathroom in Highland Park


This home was affected from an outside fire that breached the home and left several rooms charred, including this bathroom here. The Structure was wiped down wi... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Living Room in Glassell Park


This living room was the result of a wall heater electrical malfunction. Notice that the fire burned through the ceiling and made its way through several parts ... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage – Eagle Rock Hotel


Fire damage to this Eagle Rock hotel was unusual. It was a false alarm activated by smoke detectors. That set off the release of a fire suppressant powder. Ther... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Eagle Rock Kitchen


Fire damage to this Eagle Rock home’s kitchen began with a grease fire on the stove top. The fire had quickly spread to the cabinetry causing severe fire ... READ MORE



Los Angeles Fire Damage Rehab


This neglected, older building in Los Angeles, suffered some fire damage in the stairwell. Other issues, including mold growth and lack of electrical power, com... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Atwater Village


Another kitchen fire caused by an unattended pot. The fire spread up the side of the hood into the cabinets and the ceiling. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke restorat... READ MORE



Garage Smoke & Fire Damage in Northeast Los Angeles


The gas water heater in the garage malfunctioned and caused a large amount of smoke and soot to be formed. The residue on the walls and ceiling was widespread; ... READ MORE



House Fire


This customer called SERVPRO of Eagle Rock/ S. Glendale early one morning asking for help. Their home had caught on fire in the middle of the night. Their ... READ MORE



Glendale Fire & Smoke Damage


The homeowners were surprised that the chimney flue was partially blocked and the fireplace did not vacate the smoke. The log fuel meant that this was a dry smo... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Los Angeles Restaurant Restoration


Fire damage at this Los Angeles restaurant was all encompassing. Every piece of equipment and structure had been affected. SERVPRO provided fire and water resto... READ MORE